Thursday, May 05, 2005

Why is this blog sleeping?

Why is this blog sleeping for more than a month after 41 posts since December 21, 2004? Is the blogger losing interest in this medium? Is he or she burnt-out already? Busy with something else? Or busy with nothing? Many questions to ask. Who knows the answers? I don't know. Honestly, I don't know. However, I can tell, for sure, that new posts will come in the month of June. There is something called Creative Cunctation, isn't it?

Thanks for your patience and care. I will see you all again in a month with some good posts.

Bye for now...

3 comments:

Shencottah said...

Thanks a lot..Even if we like to go on strike, it would only be against the society that does not understand the language of sensitivity. John Galt is seeing this comment!!:)

Anonymous said...

Please don't even think of going on strike! Well, all of us need a little hibernation renew the creative spark in us.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next post. Around 20 days to go :-).

Shencottah said...

Thanks. I will be back in June for sure.