Friday, September 01, 2006

Rainy Day

It is raining outside. Leaves are Green. Fresh Green. Flowers are looking at themselves. Looking at their fresh and joyful faces. Rain is a river. Earth rejoices as the river flows down from Heavens.
I remember the words of Manu.
--------------------------------------------------
Rainy Day
I'd await the times,
Though it may never be.
When your heart beats aloud
To a forgotten melody;
And beckon with the smile, I once knew
To relive my spring with you.
The blushing earth,
Embraced so tight.
Its joys smell so sweet;
The grasses gasp
The undying kiss.
Its heart's forgotten beat;
The joys we've known, are all I can hold
If tomorrow brings on tales untold.
Will memories awaken a promise once said?
Will we walk the same road ahead?
Looking on and on - Lost in rain,
I wish I too could feel the way they do.

- Manu
--------------
Thanks to Manu who sent this poem to me few days ago.

No comments: