Friday, November 27, 2009

Strand Book Festival

The Strand Book Festival is back.

Venue: Basava Bhavan (Opposite Hotel Chalukya & Sophia School), Bangalore
Period: From 26th November (Thursday) To 13th December (Sunday)
(Incl. 3 Sundays)
Time: 10am - 8.30pm

Address of the book shop:

Strand Book Stall,
Manipal Centre, Dickenson Road, Bangalore-42
Phone: 25580000/2222, 30577661-3

They have a website too: www.strandbookstall.com. But when I had visited it Google flashed me the following message:

What is the current listing status for strandbookstall.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

I have written to Strand Book Stall about this.

To this blog's friends: I am back with my post after a long time. You will, hopefully, now see posts regularly :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shencottah,

Welcome back; I look forward to our continued blog-ical interactions!

Guru

Shencottah said...

Thanks Mogadalai. You are kind as always. I too miss our blog-interactions. But, here we go, we have started them all over again.