Friday, May 02, 2008

After a long gap ...

I am posting this after a long gap. Hope no one missed my posts. I did not post the things I had written due to connectivity problems, unwillingness, and various other reasons. Those problems still exist. I could see the grin on my well-wishers' expressive faces which would form a crescent only if all those countenances are placed next to each other. Ugh... Guh... Uhg... Hug... I will slowly initiate my postings again; will nudge my posts here and there to enter the world of web.
Hug. Hug. Hug the post. There comes Capra with Jiddu Krishnamurti.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shencottah,

Not miss your posting -- are you kidding? -- I missed it a lot; good to see you back.

Guru

Anonymous said...

I second that :)

Good to have you back!

Shencottah said...

Mogadalai and Kovai,

Thanks a lot for your comments. Those nice comments will push me out of my slumber. Let us expect regular posts soon.

Thanks again,

Shencottah